To provide the best quality health care in the community, focusing on empowerment through education and always keeping sight of the importance things in life.
- Provide excellent patient care, promote health, and improve quality of life through better vision and overall better wellness;
- Deliver a broad range of vision care services in order to improve and preserve vision;
- Be a leader in vision care among the community through continuous improvement, innovation and investment in our people, technology and facilities;
- Ensure co-ordinated, quality care by fostering partnerships with families, ophthalmologists, family physicians and other health care providers;
- Provide a healthy, creative and rewarding work environment that attracts and develops the very best team.
- Integrity, growth, teamwork;
- Compassion, dignity and respect;
- Honesty, trust and effective communication;
- Respecting patient and team confidentiality;
- Valuing our team;
- Providing growth opportunities to our team and patients.